Training & Placement @ MLR
Transferring every Student's dream in to Reality.
» Mission :
To empower students to meet Industry Challenges.
» Infrastructure for Training & Placements:
- 800 systems in single LAN with 250 MBPS internet connectivity.
- 3 Auditoriums can accommodate 1000, 300, 200 students.
- 20 interview chambers and 6 GD rooms.
» Industry Readiness Program :
- Technical .
- Soft Skills.
- Verbal & English Communication Skills.
Every day for III-II Students will having sessions for 3 Hours
» The procedure for Campus interviews as follows:
- Aptitude Test(Written/ Online)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (may consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview)