Dr S SUNEETHA
|Dr S SUNEETHA|
Master of Business Administration
|Full Time, JNTUH Ratified|
International Journal – 03
• 1. Customer Value through Primary Activities of Value Chain In Jewellery Industry - Intensity Of Customer Conception (With Special Reference To Hyderabad And Secunderabad), International Journal of Management Research, Volume 3, Issue 2, February 2015.
• Customer Value through Value Delivery Process in Jewellery Industry - Intensity Of Customer Conception (With Special Reference To Hyderabad And Secunderabad), South Asian Academic Research Journals SAJMMR, Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2015.
• Brand Awareness – The influence in Consumers’ Purchasing Decisions, South Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research (SAJMMR), Volume3, Issue 11, Nov 2013 ISSN: 2249 – 877X
o Conference Papers
International - 03
• Influencing factors & Opportunities for Food Retailing in India, International conference on doing business in India: Opportunities & challenges in the Service Sector, IFIM Business School, Bangalore, Jan 11th & 12th, 2012.
• New Age Technology – Social Media Marketing and its Impact, AIMS International Conference on Management, New Delhi, Jan 1-4, 2012.
• Conceptual Paper on Credit Rating , International conference on Competency Building Strategies in Business and Technology for Sustainable Development, Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies, Sep 22nd & 23rd, 2011.
National – 03
• Green Innovation – A new idea for 21st Century Companies, National Conference on Contemporary Innovative Practices in Management Science, MRIBM, Secunderabad, Apr 28th, 2012
• Challenges & Strategies for Tourism and Hospitality in India, National conference on Emerging challenges and strategies for service Sector, Department of Management Studies, Adikavi Nannaya University, AP, December 8th-10th, 2011.
• Relevance of branding with a special focus on Branding pitfalls in B2B marketing, National Conference on Changing Business Practices in 21st Century, Nov 11th& 12th, 2011.