|Dr.DIJU SAMUEL G|
Composite Materials and Friction Stir Welding
2. Aerospace Structures
3. Composite materials
4. Computational fluid dynamics lab
1. Diju Samuel G, Ramanan.G, Bino prince raja, “Prediction of Responses in FSW Processed Hybrid Composites Using Soft Computing Technique” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2019,Vol. 16, pp.463–466.
2. Bino prince raja, Ramanan.G,Diju Samuel G, “Computational Analysis of Blended Winglet Model Performance by Varying Cant Angle”Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2019,Vol. 16, pp.467–471.
3. Bino prince raja, Diju Samuel G, et al,“The performance improvement analysis of rotor induced vibrations in helicopter structure” International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, 2018, pp. 87-92.
4. Ramanan.G, Rajesh Prabha, Diju Samuel G, Jai Aultrin, Ramachandran, “Prediction of machining characteristics of hybrid composites using response surface methodology approach” International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Vol-7, No.3, 2018, pp. 162-165.
5. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J, “Multi-Objective Optimization of friction stir welded dissimilar aluminium composites using grey analysis” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research , Vol-12, No.7, 2017, pp. 1279-1289.
6. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J, “Optimization of friction stir weld parameters using response surface method for hybrid non ferrous composites” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol-8, No.5, 2017, pp. 912-923.
7. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J, “Production and microstructure characterization of AA6061 matrix activated carbon particulate reinforced composite by friction stir casting method”, RasayanJournal of Chemistry, Vol-10, No.3, 2017, pp. 784-789.
8. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J, “Influence of tool pin in friction stir welding on activated carbon reinforced aluminium metal matrix composite” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, N0. 247, 2017 pp 1-8.
9. Ramanan G, Edwin Raja DhasJ ,Ramachandran and Diju Samuel G (2017). “Influence of activated carbon particles on microstructure and thermal analysis of AA7075/PAC metal matrix composites” Rasayan Journal of Chemistry, Vol.10, Issue 2, pp. 375-384.
10. Ramanan G, NeelaRajan, Diju Samuel, et.al, “Multiple response characteristics optimization of wedm parameters for aa7075 composites by response surface grey relative analysis” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol-8, No.6, 2017, pp. 667-677.
11. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J, “Effect of Process Parameters on the Microstructure Mechanical Properties of Al6061/Powdered Activated Carbon Metal Matrix Composite” International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol-10, No.27, 2017, pp.285-295.
12. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J, “A review for friction stir welding of aluminium composite for aerospace applications” Journal of Emerging Trends in Mechanical science and Technology, Vol-5, No.1, 2014,pp.215-217.
13. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J, “Investigations on Effect of Activated Carbon Addition on Al6061 Metal Matrix Composite” Journal of Global Engineering Problems and Solutions, vol. 04, no. 01, pp. 6-9, 2018.
1. Bino Prince Raja, SrinivasArvind, Nikita Prashant, Ramanan, Diju SamuelG, “Stress Analysis of Al2014-T6 riveted splice joint fuselage structure using finite element analysis” ICAAAM-2018, MLR Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
2. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J, “Development of Hybrid Composites for Aerospace Applications”, International Conference on Automotive Systems, Agricultural Equipment’s and Manufacturing (ICAAM-2017), 2017, pp.52, Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil, India.
3. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J, “Prediction of mechanical properties in friction stir welded aluminium hybrid composites using artificial neural network”,International Conference on Engineering Materials and Processes (ICEMAP-2017), 2017, Tagore Engineering College, Chennai, India.
4. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja Dhas J , “Effect of Activated carbon addition on Al6061 metal matrix composite” International Conference on Advanced Materials and Manufacturing (ICAMM 15) 2015, Cape Institute of Technology, Nagercoil , India.
5. Diju Samuel G and Edwin Raja DhasJ,“Production of Aluminium Metal Matrix Composite (Al6061-PAC) by Stir Casting Technique”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Renewable Energy and Materials for Sustainability (ICREMS-2016) 2016, NICHE, Kumaracoil, India.
6. Ramanan G, Rajesh Prabha N, Diju Samuel G, "Tribological and Wear Characteristics of Titanium Carbides Reinforced Aluminium Hybrid Composites" Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Materials, Metallurgy and Manufacturing (ICEMMM- 15-16 Feb 2018), pp. 125, Chennai, India.