National and International Publications
1. < > , < br> E. Ramya, L. Jyothi, P. Vivek Vardhan, N. Sri Ram Gopal and Narayana Rao Desai, Optical and biomedical applications of eco-friendly biosynthesized Silver Nano spheres using Zingiber officinale root extract, Nanoexpress, 2020.> EmusaniRamya, M. VeeramohanRao and D. NarayanaRao, “Third order nonlinear optical properties of CdSe/ZnS/CdSe core shell quantum dots” Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, 107, 24-29, 2019 (Impact factor: 2.399)
2. E. Ramya, L. Jyothi, D. NarayanaRao,“Optical and biomedical applications of eco-friendly biosynthesized metalNPsusingTrigonellafoenum-graecumleaf extract” Applied Nanoscience, 8, 771-783, 2018 (Impact factor: 2.951).
3. EmusaniRamya, M. VeeramohanRao, L. Jyothi and D. NarayanaRao, “Photoluminescence and nonlinear optical properties of Transition metal (Ag, Ni, Mn) doped ZnO nanoparticles”, Journal of Nano Science and Nano Technology, 18, 1-6, 2018 (Impact factor: 1.354).
4. E. Ramya, Nabil Momen and D. NarayanaRao, “Preparation of Multiwall carbon nanotubes with Zinc phthalocyanine hybrid materials and their nonlinear optical (NLO) properties”, Journal of Nano Sceince and NanoTechnology, 17, 1-7, 2018 (Impact factor: 1.354).
5. E. Ramya, Ch. Rajashree, P.L. Nayak and D. NarayanaRao, “New hybrid organic polymer montmorillonite/chitosan/polyphenylenediamine composites for nonlinear optical studies”, Applied Clay Science, 150, 323-332, 2017 (Impact factor: 3.641).
6. E. Ramya, L. Jyothi, D. NarayanaRao, “Influence of Optical Properties of Ag NPs from Raphanussativus Leaf Extract on Lanthanide complexes”, Plasmonics, 12, 1601-1611, 20162018 (Impact factor: 2.366).
7. Nabil A. Saad, Mudasir H. Dar, E. Ramya, Sri Ram G Naraharisetty and D. NarayanaRao, “Saturable and reverse saturable absorption of a Cu2O–Ag nanoheterostructure”, Journal of Material Science, 54, 188-199, 20192018 (Impact factor: 2.993).
8. K. Praveen Kumar Naik. V. Sreeramulu, E. Ramya, K. Muralidharan, D. NarayanaRao, “Design and synthesis of hyperstructured molecules based on cyclophosphazene core for multiphoton absorption”,Materials Chemistry and Physics, 180, 38-45, 2016(Impact factor: 2.210).
9. P. Ghosh, E. Ramya, P. K. Mohapatra, D. Kushavah, D. NarayanaRao, P. Vasa, K. C. Rustagi, B. P. Singh, “Observation of four-photon absorption and determination of corresponding nonlinearities in CdS quantum dots”,arXiv:1606.02088 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci], 2016.
10. GoldySlathia, Harjinder Singh, EmusaniRamya, D. NarayanaRao, K. K. Bamzai, "Crystal growth of semi-organic complex- samarium chloride coordinated thiourea-L-tartaric acid and its studies on structure and optical characteristics”, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1832(1),100001 (2016), DAE Solid State Physics Symposium
11. Nabil Momen, EmusaniRamya, SaikiranVadavalli, and D. NarayanaRao, “Novel Preparation of Biocompatible, strong and broad Fluorescent Silver Nanodots” ISBN: 978-1-943580-22-4 (2016), International Conference on Fiber Optics and Photonics
12. EmusaniRamya and D. NarayanaRao, "Plasmonic effect of Ag NPs and Au NTs using Trigonellafoenum-graecum leaf extract on rare-earth complexes” ISBN: 978-1-943580-22-4 (2016), International Conference on Fiber Optics and Photonics
13. S. K. Pandey, EmusaniRamya, J.K.S. Gangwar, S.M. Rao, “Structure and optical properties of MoS2 films deposited by different methods on glass and silicon substrates” AIP Conference Proceedings, 1675, 020040 (2015), 4th National Conference on Advanced Materials and Radiation Physics (AMRP-2015)
14. EmusaniRamya, M. VeeramohanRao and D. NarayanaRao, “Nonlinear optical properties of Ag enriched ZnO nanostructures” Journal of Nonlinear Optical Physicsand Materials (Under review).
15. E. Ramya, L. Jyothi and D. NarayanaRao“Plasmonic effect of biosynthesized metal nanoparticles by punica granatum and citrus reticulata extracts on rareearth ions and its applications” Chemical Physics Letters (Under review).
16. E. Ramya, L. Jyothi, P. VivekVardhan and D. NarayanaRao “Green synthesized silver nano spheres in bio and optical applications” (In the process for Patent).
Paper titled " Novel synthesis and study of Non linear Absorption and Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering of Carbon Nanotubes Decorated with Silver Nanoparticles" published in Jan 2020.
Emusani Ramya, Dushyant Kushavah, M. Veeramohan Rao, T. Arun Kumar, and D. Narayana Rao, Nonlinear Optical Properties of CdSe Quantum Dots Having Different Sizes, Journal of Nano Science and Nano Technology, 20, 1-6, 2020 (Impact factor: 1.354).