Student / Faculty Login
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
Autonomous Exam Branch
Audited Financial Statements
Vision & Mission
FAQ About Autonomy
Freshman (First B.Tech)
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Board of Studies
Academic Calendar 18-19
Academic Calendar 19-20
Online Public Access Catalague
JNTUH E-LSDM e-Learning
Open Access Journals
NPTEL Video Lectures
Admission Notification for 'B' Category Seats
CATEGORY B SEATS MERIT LIST 2017 - 2018
How to Apply
CLUB Literati - MLRIT
National Service Scheme
Women’s Protection Cell
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
Brochure and Handbook
Research & Development
Sports at MLRIT
An Eye For Excellence!
Vision & Mission
Educational Objectives and Outcomes
B.Tech Course Descriptions - R18
B.Tech Course Descriptions - R17
Summer Training 18-19
Summer Training 17-18
Summer Training 16-17
Name of the faculty
Mr. P. Bridjesh
Years of Experience
JNTUH Unique Id
Areas of Specialization
B.Tech - Mechanical
M.Tech - Thermal
3.Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning
1. Integrated AHP and WED Based Approach to Select Optimal Combination of Operating Parameters on Spark Ignition Engine, SAE Technical Papers, 2019-01-0025, 2019.
2. Utilization of unattended waste plastic oil as fuel in low heat rejection diesel engine, Sustainable environment research, 29:2, 2019.
3. Impact of Thermal Barrier Coating on Operating Characteristics of Diesel Engine Fueled By Waste Plastic Oil, Journal of The Balkan Tribological Association, 24 (4), 870- 880, 2018.
4. Influence of Chemical Composite Additive on Combustion and Emission Characteristics of a Diesel Engine using Waste Plastic Oil as Fuel and Modified Piston Bowl, Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 34 (6), 2806-2813, 2018.
5. Selection of Optimum Blend of Waste Plastic Oil-Diesel Blends Adapting Combinatorial Mathematics Based Approach, SAE Technical Papers, 2018-28-0018, 2018, doi:10.4271/2018-28-0018.
6. AHP Approach to Select Optimum Operating Parameters on Engine, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 2018, 119 (12g), 2291-2301.
7. Effect of emulsifier on performance and emission characteristics of diesel engine using palm biodiesel, International journal of mechanical and production engineering research and development, 2018, 8(2). .
8. Performance analysis of diesel engine using hazel nut biodiesel with antioxidants, International journal of mechanical and production engineering research and development, 2018, 8(2), 857-864. .
9. MEA and DEE as additives on diesel engine using waste plastic oil diesel blends, Sustainable environment research, 2018, 28, pp. 142-147.
10. Selecting optimal combination of operating parameters of diesel engine using analytic hierarchy process, Materials today procedia, 4(8), Oct 2017. 7457-7466
11. Experimental investigation by varying fuel injection pressure on CI engine, Materials today procedia, 4(8), Oct 2017. 8394-8399.
12. Manufacturing of steering components of a race car, International journal of mechanical engineering technology, 8(6), June 2017.
13. Design and analysis of steering components for a race car, International journal of mechanical engineering technology, 8(6), June 2017.
14. Effects of diethyl ether on performance and emission characteristics of a diesel engine using toroidal profile bowl piston by varying injection pressure, International journal of mechanical engineering technology, 8(6), June 2017.
15. Effect of mahua oil methyl ester with additive as an IC engine fuel in combination with diesel in CI engine-an experimental investigation, International journal of mechanical engineering technology, 8(5), may 2017, 1084-1091.
16. Design of chain differential for a race car, International journal of chemtech research, 10 (3), 225-228, April 2017.
17. Design of steering components of a race car, International journal of research, 4(2), Feb 2017, 2895-2896.
18. Design and analysis of student formula car roll cage, Indian journal of science and technology, 9(48), Dec 2016, 1-5.
19. Performance analysis of variable compression ratio diesel engine using Calophyllum inophyllum biodiesel, Indian journal of science and technology, 9(35), Sept 2016, 1-5.
20. Modelling and Analysis of Automotive Fuel Cell, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology, 5(6),July 2016, 9909-9914.
21. A survey on low compression ratio diesel engine, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10(22), December 2015.
22. Energy and exergy analysis of diesel engine by varying compression ratio, International Journal of Chemical Sciences, 13(2), 2015, 997-1013. July 2015.
23. Performance analysis of diesel engine by VCR and varying speed, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10(33), 2015. 26414-26417.
24. Optimizing the compression ratio & emission of diesel fueled CI engine by using shims, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10(33), 2015, 26703-26716.
25. Tuning of a conventional diesel engine into a low compression ratio diesel engine, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10(5), 2015, 12153-12163.
26. Numerical computation of performance of diesel engine using Matlab, International Journal of Research (IJR), 2(1), January 2015, 238-247.
27. Study on the effects of variation of fuel injection pressure on single cylinder diesel engine, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10(1), January 2015, 1819-6608
28. Experimental investigation for optimum fuel injection pressure on diesel engine, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science Engineering and Technology, 1(3), October 2014, 110-114.
29. Study of performance of single cylinder diesel engine with mullite as thermal barrier coating, International Journal of Scientific Research and Engineering Studies, 1(4), October 2014, 2349-8862.
30. Single cylinder four stroke spark ignition engine - thermodynamic simulation model, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science & Engineering, 2(3), March 2014,
Copyright © 2018 Mlrinstitutions.ac.in All Rights Reserved
Designed by Brandwar