|Dr. HARIKISHOR KUMAR|
|B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Production Engineering) from Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi, India|
|PhD from Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi, India|
Journal Publications:1. Mechanical and tribological characterization of industrial wastes reinforced aluminium alloy composites fabicated via friction stir processing, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 831, 154832, 2020
2. Kumar,H., Yusufzai, M.Z.K. and Vashista, M.(2018) ‘Microstructure and Wear Behavior of Zircon Reinforced Copper Based Surface Composite Synthesized by Friction Stir Processing Route’, Transaction of Indian Institute of Metals (2018) 71(8):2025–2033. (SCIE Indexed, I.F 0.91).
3. Kumar,H., Prasad,R., Srivastava, A., Yusufzai, M.Z.K. and Vashista, M. ‘Utilisation of Industrial waste (Fly ash) in synthesis of copper based surface composite through friction stir processing route for wear applications’, Journal of Cleaner Production (2018) 196:460-468 (SCIE Indexed, I.F 6.35)
4. Kumar,H., Yusufzai, M.Z.K. and Vashista, M. ‘Microstructure, Mechanical and Electrical characterization of zirconia reinforced copper based surface composite by friction stir process’, Material Research Express (2018) 5, 086505 (SCIE Indexed, I.F 1.15)
5. Srivastava, A., Kumar,H., Yusufzai, M.Z.K. and Vashista, M.(2017) ‘On the role of magnetising frequency and magnetic field intensity on hysteresis loop characteristics’, Int. J. Microstructure and Materials Properties, Vol. 12, Nos. 1/2, pp.104–115 (SCOPUS Indexed, I.F 0.36)
6. Srivastava, A., Kumar,H., Yusufzai, M.Z.K. and Vashista, M.(2017) ‘Barkhausen noise signal analysis of heat treated samples at various magnetizing frequencies’, Int. J. Materials and Product Technology, (Accepted) (SCIE Indexed, I.F 0.46)
7. Srivastava, A., Kumar,H., Yusufzai, M.Z.K. and Vashista, M.(2017) ‘Microstructural Characterization of Pack Carburized IS-2062 Low Carbon Steel Using Magnetic Barkhausen Noise’, Material Today Proceedings, (Accepted)
Conference Papers and Poster Presentation:
1. Harikishor Kumar, Avinash Ravi Raja, M.Z.KhanYusufzai “Improving the aluminium properties by Friction Stir Processing”, National Welding Seminar (NSW-2015), 9th-11th December 2015, at Vashi,Navi Mumbai organized by Indian Institute of welding.
2. Avinash Ravi Raja, Harikishor Kumar, M. Vashista, M.Z.KhanYusufzai “Residual Stress Assessment after Friction Stir Welding of Aluminium” National Welding Seminar (NSW-2015), 9th-11th December 2015, at Vashi, Navi Mumbai organized by Indian Institute of welding.
3. Presented a paper entitled ‘Effect of tool material on metal removal rate in EDM processes during 29 -30 November, 2012 in national conference on Emerging Trends and Mechanical Engineering.
4. Presented poster entitled ‘Improvement in the surface properties of aluminium by Friction Stir Processing ‘during’ 2-3 April, 2016 organized by IIT- BHU, Varanasi.